Is tm recoil worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is tm recoil worth it?

Right, i playing with the idea of selling magpul masada with ris, folding stock anc custom 9.5barrel and custom mk18.

Both are cracking guns and v happy with them.
    The only reasom im thinking of selling them is to then get a tm recoil shock.

Are they worth it? Are they made of plastic? How big is the recoil?

If i get one it would be

M4 made to a mk18
    Scar H

What to do
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: Is tm recoil worth it?

I love recoils, in my opinion they are the best out of the box guns you can by, I now (sadly) have six of the buggers, and although I love them all, I think the 416 takes the buscuit, it comes with standard and CQB barrels, which makes it truly, a gun for all seasons, and, as with all the recoils, it's metal, it's accurate and, the range is great. As for the recoil itself, it's not as big as that of a GBB, but it is enough to make the rifle seem a little more lifelike..all in all, they're a great choice.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
      Right, i playing with the idea of selling magpul masada with ris, folding stock anc custom 9.5barrel and custom mk18.

Both are cracking guns and v happy with them.
      The only reasom im thinking of selling them is to then get a tm recoil shock.

If i get one it would be

M4 made to a mk18
      Scar H

What to do
      Are they worth it?
      -Yes, no gun 'out of the box' can match them as far as I'm concerned.

Are they made of plastic?
      No.

How big is the recoil?
      Less than a GBB, more of a 'recoil effect' than actual recoil.

Comment

Ive never fired a gbb rifle, so i dont know what recoil to expect.....

I dint want to get one and there isnt much recoil... Therefore ive traded great guns for 1
        FOR SALE

Comment

Like I said, don't expect to have a bruised shoulder after a day's play, the recoil is an effect more than actual recoil, for a start the recoil weight actually gets forced AWAY from you by the spring, rather than towards you.

Comment

Sold my modified masada for the Scar H recoil. Outstanding range and the recoil effect although not as much as GBBR is noticeable. Well worth the price and awkward size mags.

Comment

got one and love it
              defo worth it
              range is amazing and accurate to boot
              "you dont need to see my UKARA.........I have a wrist band :P"

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                All of them are worth it without a doubt. Depends on the model of gun you get. The G36K recoil shock is polymer and ABS plastic I think. Most of the others are metal.
                The recoil shock action is definitely noticeable and a hell of a lot more fun than normal AEG's. Everyone always says 'buy one and you wont ever want another AEG' and you can immediately tell why.

I've had 3 TM recoil shock guns to date. TM SOPMOD M4, TM G36K and TM SCAR-H. All of them are extremely well performing, incredibly well built and will immediately get you noticed in the field, especially if you get the SCAR-H. It's really loud. Immediately people will think 'shiiiiiiet that's a beast of a gun'.

My personal recommendation is a TM SCAR-H in FDE, IF you're incredibly lucky and able to find one. Loudest recoil shock gun I owned, best built with the most features. Comes with a barrel extender too.

I like it more than my gold Desert Eagle and that's saying something, it's badass.

Comment

I have the SCAR-L and I can say ditto to every thing above, the recoil really does put a smile on your face when you let off a burst.

The biggest feature for me is the cut off when the mag is empty. To KNOW that you are out of ammo instead of hoping you notice the sound change is just great, and having to slap the bolt release is just the icing on the cake.

Comment

I made the jump last year and don't regret it. It's standard internally and I've fitted a prometheous TB and Firefly nub and hop rubber. Oh, and also ditched the TM batteries and run LiPo. I have a Sopmod and modified a Magpul ACS stock to hold the batteries.
                    It doesn't lock up on semi (90% of the time I use semi), excellent range and accurate. Love the mag cut off as well.
                    You won't regret it.

Comment

Do it.
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                        Do it.
                        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Are TM Recoil Shock AEG's worth it? In a word, YES! I finally made the jump the other week, with a TM AKS-74N Recoil Shock, pricey, but definitely worth the extra expenditure!
                          Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Ha ha, you guys are great.

Had a bit of a look, on a site that shhall bot be named the tan scar h is £80 more than the black..... Bit tan is out of stock.

Have also seen a lovely 416.

Now what needs to happen to the guns to allow them to use lipos? As i read battery space is limited.

I usually have a lipo in the stock tube, but you cant do this with these
                            FOR SALE

Comment

I spent 2 months looking for scar h in tan before going for black, and the higher price for the scar h is pretty standard everywhere.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                              Working...
                              X