best 40mm grenade shells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best 40mm grenade shells?

Thinking of getting a grenade launcher and I was wondering of anyone could suggest some good 40mm shells to put in it. I've heard bad things about a few so I'm looking for advice on what to buy and what to avoid. I don't want ones that throw out 200 bbs and 0.3 fps tho, they're pointless. I want ones that will be effective for cqb. Cheers

Re: best 40mm grenade shells?

If you get the 60-odd shot ones (with the holes in a circle on the top), only put one in each hole and push them down with an unjamming rod, so they stay at the bottom - increases range/power and stops them 'farting' out of the launcher.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

Madbull make a very good range, but you may find depending on the capacity some sites won't let you use them for CQB, close range high FPS multiple BB etc.
      What is the reason your choosing the route, room clearance? The other option may be a reusable impact grenade, or get fast with a pistol?
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

Got one made all of plastic off here a while back for a tenner second hand. Holds about 100bbs, no leaks at all, dead light. Dunno what it's called though or who made it. Any one know what I'm on about?

Comment

Probably one made by POM id guess. I've a few of the 48 round versions,
          they are stupidly light.

Personally, I prefer the Madbull range, found the 48s perfect for distance and spread. and 108s for close in room clearing as they dont pack as much punch but spread rather well.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionNeil View Post
            Got one made all of plastic off here a while back for a tenner second hand. Holds about 100bbs, no leaks at all, dead light. Dunno what it's called though or who made it. Any one know what I'm on about?
            Pro-arms pom grenade.

I have 4 S-thunder grenades, they are great but i have never got around to using them in anger.I tried but the marshal said they are paintball grenades and the rubber bung was really dangerous.......Bullsh!t, the rubber bung hits the floor after about 5 feet and even when shot point blank it doesn't even mark.

Comment

Yh I was gonna get an oshiboom too but I just like the idea of having a 6 shot mgl in my squad to make room clearing more fun haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJC Find out more about CJC
              Working...
              X