What happened to the RS M16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the RS M16?

I remember watching a video about real sword coming up with an entirely new gearbox using magnets to give GBBR strength recoil. Does anybody know anything about this? If I remember rightly it was a couple of years ago now, and no more news or information has been released about it

Cheers,

Lowprofile
    Originally posted by LtPurcy
    You know how pimps have to keep their pimp hand strong

Well Trolls have to keep their troll crown shiny
    Originally posted by jonny lovegrove
    Ah i see, that must be how i convinced so many people to come, its stupidly long.

Re: What happened to the RS M16?

Would love one of those :D
    But would it be able to use a crane stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

You should be asking more like 'what's happened to Real Sword themselves'. Apparently they have stopped responding to their Hong Kong wholesalers and gone to ground, for who knows what reason.

Considering these were made from Norinco-grade parts I think the Chinese government have had their say.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

IIRC Norinco is state owned so law wasn't a problem.
        The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

I thought RS disappeared at the same time as one of the HK retailers as they were connected to last year.

Comment

Was that not zeta labs?

With that said where are real sword. I do rather fancy the svu they were hawking about a while back IIRC.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

RealSword haven't gone to ground, they've always been a deeply disorganised company.

My tech, who's visited them a few times, has examined (but not fired) RealSword's AR-15 prototypes; he said that RealSword were still unsure whether releasing 'another M4' into the market was a good business plan. I've never seen their 'magnetic blowback' system demonstrated, so I'm doubtful as to how well it works.

Comment

We do get a lot of bullshit announcements in airsoft, so I take every one with a pinch of salt, until I actually see it, remember about two years ago, the much vaunted, "Airsoft systems M4" that was going to change the very nature of airsoft...and that was about the last we heard of it..
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

My mates visited the factory last year and got to see the m4 / 16 in the flesh. From what they said it was a working prototype and a very nice gun .
                  Since then nothing has emerged .
                  Trouble with real sword is their way of selling guns to retailers. Basicaly you give us money up front , we then build the guns and send them to you when we are ready ..
                  And they have a minimum purchase amount .
                  Not many retailers will do business with them directly because of this .
                  Its a lot of money to have tied up on a promise for most retailers .
                  Shame !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lowprofile Find out more about lowprofile
                  Working...
                  X