g36 or g36c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g36 or g36c

hey people , im in a bit of a bind =/ , i have a ares g36c but have the front end and inner barrel to convert to the standard g36 all id need is the optic carry handle ,
    now do i leave it c length or convert it i like them both equaly so this is a hard on , what do you think ?? please help
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Re: g36 or g36c

I've the optic carry handle from a TM G36 if you're interested.
    >>> I HAVE LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE - CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY SALE THREADS <<<

Comment

It looks good with full barrel and rail

http://tinypic.com/r/2ivoa44/5

Comment

i dont want to start a longer barrel means nothing in airsoft but wich one would you guys soft with in woodland
        you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Comment

It all depends on what mood i'm in on the day. Sometimes I like to sit back and hold the line, so i'll use anything. Other times I like to get up close, so would rather have the better maneuverability of the C version.

Comment

what about performance tho ?

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
              what about performance tho ?
              What about it?
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

between the 2 negligible the longer barrel will be slightly more accurate over distance but not that noticeable.
                Reformed Pacifist

Comment

thanks thats what i wanted to no so the distance should still be the same between variants just a little more accurate (not by much) if it has the longer barrer

Comment

With the same barrel/hop/gearbox setup they'll be identical. The longer barrel won't make enough difference for you to notice.
                    Upcoming Games:
                    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
                      hey people this is a hard on , what do you think ??
                      Well, we get asked some questions on here, but ...........Are you sure you're on the right forum... ha ha ha ha ha ha............................................(I really hope this is a typo)
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

yeah i missed the "e" key and well yeah lol accidents happen

Comment

Go Full Hog - far too many Cs around!

I keep an mp5k strapped to my rig if needing to manouver in tight spaces

Comment

its beautiful :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twisted Fate Find out more about Twisted Fate
                            Working...
                            X