LiPo packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LiPo packs

It is if they are mine but if I end up borrowing one ive got either or.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mole1811 View Post
      It is if they are mine but if I end up borrowing one ive got either or.

and what if they're on deans too. Bit of a silly one there really, lol, (we all do it) take two of your own, and if you must, a converter lead..
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Didn't know you could get converter leads. Learn something new everyday!

Comment

You could make one for a few quid and some soldering.

I converted all of my batteries to deans; just one of my MP5's is on tamiyas and that's only because I ran out of deans connectors.
          Upcoming Games:
          None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
          Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

So after experiencing an extremely close shave this weekend with a LiPo there is jack shizzle way in hell im ever using one again.
            I had a spare LiPo in my pouch next to a couple of TLSFX thermobaric pyro. The LiPo went 'Pop' and in turn set the friggin pyro off in my pouch.

No injuries caused and was relatively funny once I got over the initial shock but still.......:s
            Luckily for me the pouch took all the force and simply melted with the heat haha

Comment

Should have had it in its hard case . Lipos have soft outers which can be pearced : damaged as you just found out . Its just bad handling that has caused the issue , not the battery itself . ...seeing as you are never going to use a lipo again , you better launch your phone and laptop into the bin or your sat nav ? As they all use lipo battery's !!

Comment

I wouldnt take a LiPo out into the field and certainly not in a pocket next to a pyrotechnic device...

Lipos are relatively safe when handled correctly. Iphones, ipads, many cowon media players, newer laptops, HTCs all have them. Chances are next gen Samsungs will do too
                Upcoming Games:
                None

Comment

Well first experience, wasn't told otherwise, you live and you learn I suppose!

Comment

Hope you have been told not to put your head in the oven as well !
                    May not end as well if you haven't ...

Comment

Thanks for your wonderful input. It has been duly noted. Thought about thoroughly and filed in the 'I don't give a monkeys' folder.

Mods please close! Thank you.

Comment

Now you know mate, be careful with LiPos unless you like fire
                        Upcoming Games:
                        None

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mole1811 Im a self confessed Airsoft nut! Just wishing he had the money to splash out on lots of new toys Find out more about Mole1811
                        Working...
                        X