L96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96

Does the L96 sniper rifle need batteries or gas?

Re: L96

The spring version needs neither

Comment

Is the spring verison more expensive?What?

Comment

Spring version about £120 Ive just spent about £80 extra now fires 500fps

Comment

Nice, the place i skirmish only allows up to 500fps for snipers.Im thinking of getting my own gun and the L96 looks like a good option. Thanks

Comment

i once had an l96 it was quite heavy but nice range and power to it..... a lighter sniper rifle would be the tm vsr10 good power and range I have a vsr with a m100 inside it
            Originally posted by jonnyhal
            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
            Originally posted by soulflame2
            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Yeah I've heard it's heavy. I won't be running around with it or anything I would just be at the back of the forest. Once I get a good spring L96 with bipod, scope, 2 mags and decent sling, I will buy a pistol for close up shootin'

Comment

How much would a Ghillie suit and camo cover thing for the gun be?

Comment

Depends dont rush into ghillie suits read some of the threads about it includes making your own

Comment

Ok thanks, theres gonna be alot on my birthday list

Comment

depends if your gun is going to be two tone or not.
                      wear normal camo's and just get a olive drab neck scarf (google shemagh)
                      if it is two tone id do the same and wrap 1 around your gun each time you go to the site.
                      If not then paint it up i don't know much about the UKARA so someone else hopefully will guide you and me if this bit is wrong.
                      If it is two-tone you could paint it but i'm under the impression you might get in some trouble if your caught without a UKARA number with a NON two tone rifle outside the site e.g on way home......
                      RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

Id seriously re consider about buying a 500 fps sniper rifle and research before you do anything.

Comment

My gun would need to be two-tone (I'm 15 nearly 16 and not UKARA registered) and yeah I will do alot of research

Comment

I (and others on this forum) don't recommend getting yourself a sniper for your first gun. Sniping in airsoft isn't like 'COD' and on most snipers (even the more up-market ones) you need to upgrade them first before they will shoot accuratley and consistantly. I would recommend an AEG and go for the JG G36c Hope this is helpful mate.

Comment

Yeah cheers, that is helpful. I do like the look of the G36 actually, but the sniping aspect seems interesting. I've got a long time to decide anyway

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NathanJ Find out more about NathanJ
                              Working...
                              X