Falatt goggles?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falatt goggles?!

hey today i was using these goggles (falatt goggle with interchangeable lenses)
    and i was just stood there and the right lense just fell out i mean this is very dangerous and i was kind of disapointed that i spent 35 quid on glasses for them just to do this has anyone got any tips on how to keep the lenses in more securely and has anyone had this problem before?

Re: Falatt goggles?!

I bet you bought them from Eversley yes? Fallat are cheap and nasty mate. if you want to know what I mean try and google them. I did and had great difficulty in getting any returns from googe.

I have a pair. I also bought them from Eversley (if that's where you got them from). If you check anywhere else they are about £12 I bought them for the prescrition inserts in them.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the inserts fit any other goggles so wasted my money. I have now just invested in a pair of ESS V12 from the bay and they cost me 15 quid secondhand.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Can happen with some other interchangeable lenses. You really have to make sure things "click" into place as they should.

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
        I bet you bought them from Eversley yes? Fallat are cheap and nasty mate. if you want to know what I mean try and google them. I did and had great difficulty in getting any returns from googe.

I have a pair. I also bought them from Eversley (if that's where you got them from). If you check anywhere else they are about £12 I bought them for the prescrition inserts in them.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the inserts fit any other goggles so wasted my money. I have now just invested in a pair of ESS V12 from the bay and they cost me 15 quid secondhand.
        Are you talking about the shop at eversley.... look at my sig that shop?

they are fine now i just super glued the lenses in

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
          Can happen with some other interchangeable lenses. You really have to make sure things "click" into place as they should.
          Yea maybe i had knocked them or something oh well i think ive sorted this now

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
            Are you talking about the shop at eversley.... look at my sig that shop?

they are fine now i just super glued the lenses in
            Your point being? You bought the specs, and to fix them you had to superglue the lens in. I rest my case.

TBH mine haven't had any problems, but unfortunately I don't feel they are a safe goggle. They don't wrap completely round your face, they leave a large gap between the temple and the eye and you would probably get a paintball between the gap, let alone bb's.

If you think I am dissing the shop then believe me I am not. But I know you play there and so do I. I bought mine from there and so assumed you did too.

This does not stop me, however, having an opinion on a product bought by me. Whether from there, or anywhere else.

I also stand by my statement that finding any info on them is almost impossibe, and they can be bought for around half the price. This can be said for a lot of products, from a lot of retailers though, so again I wasn't knocking the shop, just the product.

I am however hoping that when I pick up my ESS V12's the prescription insert will fit, and the money spent on the falatts would have then been worth it.

Once again I reiterate any eye protection product that needs superglue to keep a lens in is not a safe product.
            Feedback link

Comment

yea i understand, i guess il change my eyeware again then :/ and yes i did buy them from the shop in my sig

Comment

Np Mate, you can never be too safe with eyewear. The one item of equipment that should never be cheap. Searching the Bay for the ESS V12's which are a Glasses type goggle that completely cover the eyes, you can get them for about 15 quid or so. These are used by UK forces in Afghanistan currently. If you need specs they accommodate RX inserts too.
                Feedback link

Comment

Aye, thats one rule i stick by not to cheap out of eye protection and i didnt they were just shite :S il have a look around cheers dude

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Renni 95 Im a student, been playing airsoft since may 09- loving it Find out more about Renni 95
                  Working...
                  X