Ok some help finding eye pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok some help finding eye pro

Iv searched the net high and low for something iv always wanted. Hoping the airsoft community would help me out

Iv come across a comic called Black Powder Red Earth and thought i love the loadout. However, iv come at a stand still concerning the eye wear

I need a pair of ballistic proof eye pro, in which the lens are a deep or crimson red. Going for the fear factor.
    Iv found sunglasses online that match the colour description. However, not sure if they are resistant to BBs

Iv also came across the Oakley ranges. Dont mind shelling out the money, however the closest colour they got is called iridium red. It there wasnt the purple tinge to them, they would be perfect

Any help or advice is welcomed

Thank you

Re: Ok some help finding eye pro

May be a stupid idea, but have you considered buying some mesh goggles, then lightly spraying the lenses red? Not too thickly mind otherwise you wouldn't be able to see through them!

Comment

lol nothing against meshes but i cant use them, not my thing. thinking about trying to spray normal bolles. but i dont know how it would affect vision quality

Comment

Bolle do sunglasses with iridium lenses that are ansi rated

Comment

Ask your local optician if they can tint them

Comment

Could always try a self adhesive film, over Bolle or the like..
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Try one-way window tint.

Halfords have some good window tint sheet (with varying levels of opacity) that work well on lenses if properly cut to fit. Getting the exact colour you want will be tricky but still worth a look nonetheless.
              Check around online for reflective one way mirror film in red. You could make an art attack of it. The result will be better than spraying your lenses, which will be as much use as sticking a lampshade on your head. The spray finish is too thick to see through.

Edit: Beaten to the chase. What the chap above said.

Comment

some times i love being dyslexic , i miss read this as "eye pyro" and was immediately interested , bit of a disappointment really, maybe something for future development.

Comment

You might be able to find an iridium red motor bike visor and cut it to fit a suitable frame

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Toanjuice Find out more about Toanjuice
                  Working...
                  X