X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!!! with integral suppressor

I am getting into the look of integral suppressors
    I posted something earlier about buying a sort of integral suppressor
    no i have a plan to make a integral suppressor look for a KAC pdw .. or a m4
    now i know some of you make your own so i was wondering if there is any advice or have you got any pics of some you have done does not have to be M4 based ... its just something to help with ideas if you get what i mean

Re: Need help!!! with integral suppressor

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=in...MLOI7Aa_soCgCg

You may also want to check out this one:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1...48.J4rqzcAaDQo

Comment

hahaha .. yeah but its more fun gwetting the guys on here to show of there work cause then i can also ask how the feck did you get that right lol

Comment

1. Buy a cheap foam filled suppressor that fits down the rail of the gun
        2. Remove the end cap
        3. Slide it over the barrel and screw it on

Simple.

I am sure you are a nice guy, but watching you ask the sort of crap a 14 year old on the forums does is starting to grate. It shouts of laziness! With a name like Poacher I am guessing you are serving / ex Mercian..... Did you need spoon feeding at work?

Comment

Did you need spoon feeding at work?
          all do respect mate that comment has highly pissed me off !!
          iv worked extremely hard to get where i am and also what i have done in the past !!
          i just find that ask some question and getting advice from guys that HAS moded there guns better than just looking at pics all the time..

Comment

There's nothing wrong with asking questions but;

1. Post Techie-type questions in the Tech section.

or

2. Why not ask the question in your previous thread rather than start a new one.

Simples.

Comment

true i will remember that in the future

i do apologise

Comment

"Did you need spoon feeding at work?"

Absolutely no need for that. People who have recently come into the sport get excited about it, I still do. You think it's the sort of crap a 14 year old would ask because the answer is blatant to you, however how are people supposed to learn anything without asking first.

Would a question such as, "will a TM glock 17 fit in a blackhawk glock 17 holster" might appear a stupid one.......where the actual answer is no.

I thoroughly enjoy your input normally Loki pal, however I don't think this is called for. We all play, and love the same sport.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Anyway, dead easy.

Buy supressor that fits inside a free float RIS, buy outer barrel shorter than free float RIS, assemble . Hopefully pic works from phone! G&P ris, cheap suppressor. If you want realism you'll need a gas block and gas tube, but that doesn't bother me too much!

Comment

As above. Piece of p**s
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Some people's attitude in this 'sport' is starting to grate. I've encountered people who runs sites and stores act like this to customers.

I don't see a problem asking questions and striking up a conversation. If its the same question over and over with threads there to read okay yes that is maybe a problem.

Comment

Easiest way, as said above, is to get a free float rail that is wide enough inside to fit a silencer into. Then you just need a recessed outer barrel (ideally a few inches shorter than the rail system) and job done. You can do it to certain other guns by removing material from where the barrel protrudes through the handguard, like you could with a G36. All you'd have to do is open up the front of the handguard so a silencer fits though (and get a shorter outer barrel) - Obviously it is harder when you have a gas block etc. in the way. I did the same with my GHK G5, which was quite easy to do with a dremel.

Comment

Thread aside that is bloody lovely!!

Comment

that is gorgous !!
                            so if i have the gas block on a pdw how can i get round that then ?? im thinking as someone emailed me earlier and advised on making my own one with tubing ermm im guesing i may need to thin sown the gas block sothe tubing should fit over the gas block ?

Comment

Originally posted by poacher2k View Post
                              that is gorgous !!
                              so if i have the gas block on a pdw how can i get round that then ?? im thinking as someone emailed me earlier and advised on making my own one with tubing ermm im guesing i may need to thin sown the gas block sothe tubing should fit over the gas block ?
                              I'm not really familiar with KAC PDWs, but I guess it comes down to how crucial the gas block is. If it's not important, then you could probably remove it altogether, and then it would be down to seeing what suppressor will fit in the handguard/rail system, and if the barrel can be shortened etc.

In regard to the tubing, they may have meant making a cut out in some tube so it fits around the gas block, so it kind of looks like it was designed to be on there. Then you attach the suppressor (same diameter as tube) and it'll look like one built-in unit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

poacher2k ex - front line infantry Find out more about poacher2k
                              Working...
                              X