Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gbase acog with fibre optic

Hi all,

I'm considering getting an acog for my 416. I've been looking at the gbase 4 x 32 ones both with and without fibre optic.

Has anyone got experience with these and what reticle do they use; I'm not after a red dot but illuminated would be nice.

Cheers
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Re: Gbase acog with fibre optic

Had one with the doctor sight on the back and green fiber. Nice scope and the doctor sight was awesome. Sadly the eye relief on the scope itself is utter balls

Comment

Re: Gbase acog with fibre optic

Problem is, all the replica ACOGs have arse eye relief compared to a real one. Dont ever look through a real one if you dont want to go "Awwwww" when you look through a replica. Even the G&P ones. They are simply that good. You can go two eyes open through them.

Gbase ones are pretty solid for replicas though. They look and feel nice. And once youre behind them theyre nice and clear. Number of my mates have them and for the money theyre bang on. There about a 10th the price of a real one, and more than a 10th as good. Cant go wrong.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Gbase acog with fibre optic

Ordered, thanks for the input. As far as eye relief goes I'm used to susat, Nuf said!
        There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fangsnatcher 43 year old ex army staff sergeant rediscovering my love of running about and shooting people Find out more about fangsnatcher
        Working...
        X