Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ace1Arms Redback One SAI slides review???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace1Arms Redback One SAI slides review???

Hi i was wondering if anyone can first hand tell me a lilttle about these slide compare to the other SAI Costa slides ace1Arms do aswell.

Ive trolled the net but nothing on these puppys just the normal Ace1's and Gunmods version SAI Costa slides

Many thanks

Re: Ace1Arms Redback One SAI slides review???

Hey matey. I've just fitted an Ace 1 Arms Costa slide to my WE G17. Quality is ok, the slide is a bit looser fit than the WE one. The barrel I had cerakoted as it was bare aluminium finish which was harsh and got dirty quickly. Just fitted a Gunsmodify TM SAI trigger tonight to it. So that's that finished!
    But if I have gone off a bit, I apologise. Redback one are a training outfit who also sells a few parts but mainly concentrates on the training side.

Comment

But do you think theres alot of difference between the two style slide even though its made by same company just was hoping it was made different?

The play in the slide is what putting me off the most from buying right away.

Would definately be getting the trigger aswell the zero hammer Gunmods do to finish it off

Comment

The Gunsmodify slide is a much better slide by all accounts. Mad Larkin has one on his G17. Would be good to compare. I may venture to Tudders this Sunday.

Comment

just a shame im a impatience man

- - - Updated - - -

meaning not sure if i can wait till gunmod get thiers out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

waimando Find out more about waimando
          Working...
          X