Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tavor TAR21 in the market?

Hi

I owned a VFC Scar for a short while and i am really satisfied with that gun.
    But recently i would like a second gun so i can swap over between the Scar L.

I have been looking through posts but there are not much info about the tar21.
    As i know there are 3 makes
    1. S&T ( which has the worst externals as i know and unsure internals)
    2. Ares (i have basically ordered one already but the shop told me they have tested 2 stocks and all of them are faulty so they got me a refund)
    3. Elite force(I am really looking forward for this but i struggle to find it in UK market? it has polymer body and blowback as well)

May I please get some suggestions about this pls

Thanks
    There is nothing call enough...

Re: Best Tavor TAR21 in the market?

I have an ARES, it's broken twice. When it does work though, it works fantastically.

Comment

To be honest the Tokyo marui BOYS Tar 21 is probably better than the S&T one, sure it's only 75% size of the real one, runs on AA batteries and has 150 FPS. But it probably will be a lot more reliable
      "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
      "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

well i,ve never heard of a good Tar21 . so if u find 1 ,let me know !!!

Comment

Maybe start off with the cheapest one first.

Comment

ares one seems to be the best mate.
            The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Does it have sufficient parts for the ares gun

Comment

The ares one can be modded to work properly , but it is a lot of work as the gun has a lot of flaws in its design .the two versions of the S&t tavor are rubbish .. They copied the ares but used rubbish plastics for its externals , and then made the internals even worse than they already where .
                Read up on the ares tar 21 mod threads and you will see how much you have to do to make this gun as good as it should have been in the first place . One bonus is the gearbox on these is massively strong . Definetly not a gun for people who hate stripping guns down . It is one of the hardest guns to take down / dissasemble .

Comment

so the ares is the one to get as a platform for building a decent gun, how is the hopup unit btw
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

There is a mod to sort out the hop unit , otherwise you have to strip down the gun everytime you want to do anything to it . The mod seperates it from its existing fixed point and enables much easier maintenance . Basically any maintenance on these guns is a full strip down to gain access . Replacement linkage rods and other parts have been upgraded on some of the American threads on these guns . First port of call is to junk the crappy ares motor .
                    I would personally buy another bullpup that works out of the box as you will spend at least a third of its purchase price on must have improvements .
                    I ended up with a rs type 97 and a g&g l85 gen 2 and a tm aug . All work out of the box with no works required .

Comment

Having owned a number of bullpups (& still do), I can attest that the best tavor on the market is actually cunningly disguised as an AUG.
                      My own tavor (ares), is in a crate awaiting repairs/mods, which I haven't had the patience lately to tackle.
                      Mark

Comment

well if i was to get one,(im not saying that i am going to buy one),i was just being curious and i just like the look of them,as i already own a few bullpups, P90, FA-MAS and AUG so its just something different to have.
                        anyway thanks for the info
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

The problem with ares ken is there are no stock at all

Zerone has the s&t n from what I know the rails are polymer kana year of CBC metal.
                          Can those be replaced by the ares metals one

Comment

The guns you quote are all one and the same the ARES is the original design and the S&T/Elite Force are cheap clones of the ARES.

I too am waiting for a decent quality Tavor but unfortunately these simply don't exist yet...
                            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

A gbb one would be very welcome

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shaun_ccxr Find out more about shaun_ccxr
                              Working...
                              X