Super-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super-V

Hey guys sorry if this is a n00b question but is there any Airsoft version of the Kriss Super-V?

Cheers
    Casey

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Re: Super-V

not that i know of

there were plans of one that i seen a while ago but that seems to have disappeared
    Originally posted by Teddykiller
    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

I think it was Madbull who were working on this, but I have heard nothing about it for a long time now. So the safe bet is No not as yet.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

If anyone, Id say ARES might come out with one, and Madbull were working on one, but it has been delayed a lot.

Comment

actually i have been working on one for a while, i wasn't sure if it would be a popular item to make.
          it has been modelled exactly on the gas system with downward recoil.
          Interested?
          Also, out of interest, would you guys buy, even though it would be a "little" more expensive, by not much though, a RIF if it was designed/built/and sold in England with full after market support, spares and upgrades of course or would you just stick with imports?
          personally i would love to have a brit made item, anything wrong with it i can ask someone

im trying to start a company designing and producing guns for training and sim, in fact my most exciting design is my sniper rifle based on the m40a1 marine edition
          its better than the mantis rifle and more than half the cost to buy (eventually last quarter of 2010) based on a design i have always wanted compact/co2/realistic weight/no tethered external tank and super accurate-able to shoot a hair of a flees knee!

Also im putting a list together of items that airsofters have always wanted ie custom parts, feel free to drop me a line.

and thank you to all of you who have enjoyed my custom odds and ends, i love making them and i hope to make even more high quality stuff, (i try) its very satisfying.

simon
          S.imulation W.eapons A.nd T.actical design
          sigpic
          www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
          www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Casey My guns: Find out more about Casey
          Working...
          X