Beta Project.... Or G&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Project.... Or G&P

Gents i'm torn. Between the Beta Project Magpul AK, or the G&P AK tactical Combat-
    There's very little difference in price, but i thought i'd ask what you chaps know about their performance.
    Cheers!

Re: Beta Project.... Or G&P

I've got the beta project mag-k. Cyma v3 internals are renound for their reliability. Shoots very straight with decent range. Rof is nothing special but trigger response is nice, so guessing its a torque motor in there. Take down is pretty straight forward should you want to . Paint finish is nice and durable- skirmished it a few times now with no wear to any bits yet. Feels very solid, like you could club a seal to death with it.

Its a bit of a heavy sucker with the big ris front end, but the saw grip gives plenty of extra leverage & grip over the usual stubby ak grip.
    I run the beta project mids, no issues.

Not had a go on a g&p- but you won't be let down with the beta project

Comment

May I ask why you want a Beta Project or G&P and not an LCT? Neither the G&P or the Beta Project have a particularly nice external finish to be honest, and the LCT can easily match either internally. They're also in about the same price range!

Comment

Because i didnt know they made one!
        Do they have the same style railed handguard and M4 stock tube?

Comment

Yeah mate, they're pretty new on the block. The TX range. The TX MIG in particular sounds like the sort of thing you're after. Looks a lot like the beta project AK. I'd post a pic, but can't find any that aren't watermarked!

Comment

Ooh they're pretty.
            By the way, if anyone has any of the three affore mentioned AEGs they no longer want...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomdrews Find out more about tomdrews
            Working...
            X