Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Talk Radios!

Hi All

Ive not got a radio at the moment and im looking for one.
    What is the best radio out there?

Im looking for :-

LOTS Of Channels- The more the better

The ability to add a mic -I dont want to be given away on the feild so as a sub category whats the best mic out there .

Price- I dont want to spend over £50

Durability- I want the batteries to last all day not just 5 mins

So lets Try and figure this one out, What is the best Radio?

Will :D
    ps. i understand there is probbaly a thread about this allready but new tec comes out often and things change.

Re: Lets Talk Radios!

Binatone Terrain 550. You get 2 and I think they were £55. Good little radios I just never end up using them as we kind of just all do our own thing when I go skirmishing.

Comment

Can they take mic's?
      will

Comment

I have a motorola GP68, brilliant radio

Comment

Yeah. Just not the ACM bowman I have. Look them up alot of places stock them. I got mine from a popular highstreet retailer that startes in AR and ends in OS, with a G in the middle some where.

Comment

I also have a Motorola GP68, as that is the one the rest of our team uses.

No point in having millions of channels tbh, so long as it is compatible with the rest of your team or mates.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

A rainforest online shop
              sells then much cheeper

will

Comment

Motorola GP68 very good radios
                pain is temporary but glory lasts for ever

Comment

I must have gotten the price wrong then. But at about £25 for 2 radios thats not bad.

Comment

Yeah pretty good if you ask me its just a little suspicious are they that good?
                    Will

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                      I must have gotten the price wrong then. But at about £25 for 2 radios thats not bad.
                      A certain cash and carry shop ending in ro is selling them for £19.99 + VAT (23.48) for a twin pack as of the 7th April according to the Mak mail I received in the post today. I'll be buying some.
                      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Binatone Action 950. Two radios with battery's and a charging cradle with all the Gizmo's you could ever need. £30 posted from an online auction company.:D

Comment

Hey does anybody know what throat mics/headsets work with the Binatone action 950's?

£30 on ebay and wanted to get headset/throat mic for them.
                          TM SR16 upgraded/extras for sale

Comment

i've got 2 "motorola talkabout T5022" 's decent radios, got them on ebay for £30 for 2 incl manuals, charger etc etc.

they take the 2-pin style mics/earpeices. i dont own any yet, but might buy some later on.

Comment

Motorola talkabout. Just bought a new headset for mine. Should be arriving shortly. Batteries last about 5-6 games on all the time, depending on radio traffic. Has 8 channels plus sub channels, which i ideal. 128 Channels in total including subs i think. Ca get rechargable battery packs i do believe. Single pin can be a pain trying to get headsets for though. Zero One do derugva (? spelling?) headsets and the adaptors for the talkabout headset, so theres your problem solved though. Had mine for about a year (the radio) been dropped in mud, been in the rain, the heat, the cold, and still works find with no problems whatsoever.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Willyham Find out more about Willyham
                              Working...
                              X