best bbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best bbs

hey everyone! im going to start buying bbs in bulk but was wondering which brand you think is the best out of ics, g&g, excel and ksc perfect

thanks for the help,

rich
    Originally posted by owainthegreat
    You sir, are a potato.

Re: best bbs

What you using them for (sniper/aeg) and what weight you after?

Comment

.25s for my hk94 when its finished
      You sir, are a potato.

Comment

I like TM but I tend to use TM guns and Mags as well, I have heard of some makes only liking certain brands, maybe you could try the same ones as the make of your gun, If they make them.

Comment

G&G Perfect BB .25g.

Comment

Baw's are great BB's from Scotland. Never had any problems with them what so ever and come in loads of different sack sizes.

I think they done a 25kg sack once... Sucks to be the poor sod delivering that to my door.
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 2 April, 2009, 19:38. Reason: removing retailer
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

KSC Perfect .25's are great quality.

Comment

excel .25s are pretty good

Comment

Hmmmm I don't know about "best" BB's, but I have been using Blaster BBs recently and they seem pretty decent.

Take it over into Sniper Rifles though and it changes it completly...
                  I found the Degicon .30's are a bit scatty/inconsistent, whereas Blaster .30's are pretty damn good.

Comment

basterd bbs, systema bbs, matrix for tracers. plus exel are great and cheaper than the others i metioned i would recomend .25s for aegs outdoors and .2s indoors and CQB
                    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

I have used Blaster, TM , BB king and ICS so far
                      I have noticed some inconsistencies in FPS when using TM and that blasters somtimes have more black bits in the bottles which appears to be polish residue than other brands.

Comment

The Scottish BB's have very poor consistency they changed their supplier recently and since then I have stopped using them as they vary so much even in the same bag. You will have trouble finding a better all round (no pun intended) BB than Excel. You can put them in any gun and they will perform flawlessly. I am waiting for the new Madbull stuff to appear before I move away from Excel.

Comment

i agree...... BAW are great.

at 120£ for 140k, its not too bad

Comment

I've heared not to great things about the ICS one's and I get the impression TM are over charging because of the brand.

Had a few problems with Bio-x ones from scotland, which was a shame as I had got through about 30k rounds before I got any dodgy ones.

I've also tried a few blasters which seemed ok.

I would agree that excels seem to set the bench mark as they tend to work great in any brand, although I find you can sometimes be limited by the choice they have.

I have just recived 30k G&G .25's and .28's in various colours after hearing good things about them. I'll let you know how they get on over the weekend if you like.

If your after buying in bulk there's not to many places offering discounts at the mo apart from scotland. I made a thread about this very thing on arnies.

My feed back
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

cheers for all the info guys and that would be great if you could tell me how you got on leon

thanks

rich
                              You sir, are a potato.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rwardle33 Find out more about rwardle33
                              Working...
                              X