Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Brain scratcher, is there a mag that'll fit both a GBB and NBB pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brain scratcher, is there a mag that'll fit both a GBB and NBB pistol?

KWC and HFC have made NBB CO2 1911s. The magazines aren't compatible with KWC's GBB 1911s, and I wouldn't touch one of their guns with a barge pole anyway.

Comment

maybe I'm better off getting 2 similar pistols and strapping a silencer to one. I'm sure the slide noise wont be too terrible. Would be nice not to buy 2 sets of mags

Comment

Think a xdm, hi capa, something like that will be the best bet the way its going
        Last edited by Azarken; 10 April, 2014, 13:54.

Comment

In my experience of GBB pistols the slide noise is everything. I put a silencer on my old 1911 and also a px4 and it made no difference to noise at all. Whereas a NBB all you hear is the gas escaping and no moving parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepperisit View Post
            In my experience of GBB pistols the slide noise is everything. I put a silencer on my old 1911 and also a px4 and it made no difference to noise at all. Whereas a NBB all you hear is the gas escaping and no moving parts.
            Dang ok thanks may have to rethink

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Azarken Retired airsofter looking to get back into it Find out more about Azarken
            Working...
            X