• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to love teenagers

At least I'm guessing teenagers wrote some of this

http://www.thetoptens.com/best-machine-guns/

I especially like 1Minigun

This gun is the most dangerous gun. This gun also comes in Grand Theft Auto games and I complete most of the killing missions from this gun
    nice to know who is voting for what

6FN FAL

The best ever accurate and powerful

The fal is amazingly powerful

Its the most acurate assault rifle

my god,

perhaps they're referring to Airsoft
    sigpic.
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
    Especially mine.

Re: Got to love teenagers

I give up.

'I Like The Miniguns because it is powerful and heavy and lots of ammos'

I wouldn't count weight as a strong point on that one.

Comment

Perhaps you should consider that there are just as many ill-educated adults out there too... or most likely 8yr olds with irresponsible parents.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JFarrow View Post
        I wouldn't count weight as a strong point on that one.
        Boris the Bullet Dodger...

"Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable. If it does not work you can always hit him with it".

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

That is the worst garbage I've ever read. Good god. Let me just go watch something educational to get me back onto a common intellectual plane!

Looks like a walt as well, going by number 2. How you can be 8, and serve in the army is beyond me!

Comment

2- ok so this is like gold! i could almost use this in my signature!..

" Mount it on a tripod, a pintle, a ring-mount, ball-mount, turret or aircraft and it will still destroy anything"

i like the face that you can mount it to a tripod. this makes shooting a lot more like photography.
            J

Comment

There are tripods for some machine guns. :p Much lower down than traditional photographer ones though.

Those comments make me want to gouge my eyes out.
              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

WTF has happened to humanity

Comment

4 "A gatling style gun and bigger brother of the minigun. It was developed in the 1960's and powerfuller and faster than a minigun with 20mm bullets and 7200 rounds per min.
                  It is used in aircraft like the F-22, F-15 and F-16"

Reading these make me sad, These people should be sterilized as I'm sure their offspring will be more "powerfuller" when it comes to playing grand theft auto!
                  sigpic

Comment

Airsofters are the best of the self-proclaimed gun experts, especially younger airsofters.
                    Plink about with some toys and all of sudden you're Chris Costa, holding your M4 like it's giving you wank cramps.

Having said that, they probably aren't airsofters. Just inbreds.

Thread title was misleading too... Get your shit together, man.

Comment

Reminds me of a certain thread on here where someone added 'MP5' and 'M14' to a poll list of 'your favourite Assault Rifle' .

'FireKnife'
                      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                        Plink about with some toys and all of sudden you're Chris Costa, holding your M4 like it's giving you wank cramps.
                        This. It's excellent

Comment

Wtf! Gatling gun best machine gun! Erm they jam a lot, require 2 people minimum to operate well, although a lot more user friendly than the colt automatic rifle, they really broke the mold with the under barrel beartrap mechanism. This list made me nearly do a sick in disbelief.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

Comment

In shocking revelation, the people that have nothing more than a passing interest in guns don't know much about them.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              In shocking revelation, the people that have nothing more than a passing interest in guns don't know much about them.
                              An even bigger shocking revelation is that actual Airsofters are entertained by this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Muppetdaze Edward VII re-enactor, Refugee from a cigar box Find out more about Muppetdaze
                              Working...
                              X