A good way to spend Easter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good way to spend Easter...

Hi lads and lasses, seeming as I can't go skirmishing tomorrow or Sunday, I've made up for it...

Instead of smashing easter eggs normally, why not blast them away with your favorite AEG or GBB, or anything that fires projectiles! :D

Tried it just recently, poor Cadbury's Easter egg blasted into a chocolaty massacre! - However, after eating a chuck of it - I was chewing on something round and small, which turned out to be a BB...

I'm quite pleased with doing it, going to do it again with more! (Nothing sexual here)
    Its safe as long as you know you're wearing eye protection obviously, sounds childish but great fun.

To add even more fun, stick a photo of something you hate on the egg's outer foil protection and blast away.

Edit - Oh yeah, happy easter everyone!

Re: A good way to spend Easter...

Oooooh I did this last year with one of those daft Cadbury's Chocolate Easter Chicks. The poor thing didn't stand a chance at 20 metres. =D
    sigpic
    http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Now I've got to go into Tesco after the weekend and buy couple of reduced chocolate bunnies!
      sigpic

Comment

lol
        its more humane than a rat
        eh robin
        lol
        im joking
        Originally posted by parky
        If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Quite funny Robin, I was thinking the exact same thing just after reading your post! :D

The only thing human related food I blasted away were ginger-men biscuits.

... Creepy little smiles, I showed them what had it coming to them... 30 rounds of .43s, 500fps on .2s then eat them afterwards, that shows them to mess with my money spent on those buggers.

Comment

Not the muffin man
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
              ginger-men biscuits.... Creepy little smiles, I showed them what had it coming to them... 30 rounds of .43s, 500fps on .2s
              I think you need to seek professional help.

In the meanwhile, stay away from the confectionery aisle.
              sigpic

Comment

Professional help? Bah!

I think they'll (the family) have to strap me down, I still want to seek revenge on that chocolate cookie! - Its giving me the stares again...

Comment

i blasted an egg with my guns last year didnt eat it was out of date haha and it was a big thorntons one haha
                  why so serious

Comment

Had a great idea... Put the egg in the freezer, leave it over night ready for Easter Sunday!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
                    Working...
                    X