Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Ideas on Future Availability of the TM Uzi

Originally posted by MrEMan View Post
    do u want the TM EBB Uzi or normal TM uzi?
    Er... What? TM don't make an EBB version of their UZI. They do make an shrunken EBB LPEG 'UZI' for small children powered by 4 AA batteries...

I think it's a safe bet he means the actual UZI.

Comment

strange, do TM do a v5 recoil gearbox? might have been a standard TM uzi with a recoil gearbox. Sent OP a PM with where to buy the standard uzi anyway

Comment

No, no they don't. I suspect that the 'blowback' you were feeling is the piston hitting the rear of the gearbox, as part of the unusual reverse piston arrangement of the version 5. I'm impressed you've found somewhere with the UZI in stock, though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Badgerdaddy Most of my time is spent travelling the world for business so get to the Airsoft site only once a month. At 54 years of age thats most likely all I could manage these days but would like to try and play more. The attitude of some of the youngsters makes me laugh when they get so involved with the sport. Like turning up with ration packs and more gear than they really need, three or four guns and more amunition that was used in world war two!!!! But it must be great to be that age and have all of this available to them. Find out more about Badgerdaddy
        Working...
        X