bison dragonof sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bison dragonof sniper

still shooting it,nearly everday, never missed a beat,must have put thousands of rounds through it now, and still dead on at 25 yards, i would say its more acurate than my beeman pistol, hatson striker air rifle and my umarex morph bb gun, one gun i would never sell.i think it cost me 60pds a couple of years ago.Its harder to miss than hit a coke bottle top, i love it. the oldest gunner in town nearly 66

Re: bison dragonof sniper

hello Mr Peter .

Comment

Just what?

Comment

I'm sorry if I sound like a dick by saying this... But the amount of F*cks given right now is 0.

Comment

25 yards is 22 meters, that's minimum engagement distance at most sites on a 500fps sniper rifle.

I can see why you find it hard to miss a coke bottle top

Comment

I like turtles

Comment

peter9, the average airsofter would need way more than that.

The fact that your hitting just 25yards is as Coz said MINIMUM engagement on a 500fps sniper rifle... i have a 330 fps AEG that does that easy.

peter9 for what your using it for though is just fine, 60 quids well spent, however you would get outshot at sites, though i remember you saying you wouldnt skirmish anyway.
              Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Mr Peter Ian Staker

Comment

i was just pointing out how reliable it was in regards to price,most trouble free gun, it would fire much farther ,at my age its the pleasure of messing about, its like a time machine sitting in the garden shooting cans and plastic toy soldiers,takes me back to being a kid again,now my other guns are good for different things but this is the tops for enjoyment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

peter9 Find out more about peter9
                  Working...
                  X