LCT AK Magazine Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCT AK Magazine Compatibility

I've recently got my hands on an LCT G-04, which is essentially an AK 104 receiver (so 7.62 AKM style).

I'm looking to buy some midcaps and was just wondering which brands might be compatible in people's experience.

Thanks in advance.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Re: LCT AK Magazine Compatibility

I have a LCT AKM and it takes cyma and flash mags. I know it doesn't quite answer your question but might help?
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

we had a heap of trouble with mag compatibility on my mates LCT ,miss feeding,double feeding and found that the cyma mag's worked best .

Comment

Thanks chaps. I was wondering if the CYMA mags were likely to work. There were two at a good price on here that I wanted to get but my internet has been down for three days and now I've missed them!
        102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Work perfectly, no miss fires etc.
          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
          Working...
          X