correct way to mount / use V bungee sling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correct way to mount / use V bungee sling

Wanted to post this in loadouts but wasn't sure which or where so here shall do (hopefully).

I've had a V Bungee Sling for a while, its one of the ones that attaches directly to my plate carrier at the shoulders.

I like the concept of it but it leaves my p90 (with suppressor) and mp5 dangling at my knees it also has a tendency to twist the trigger away from my right hand. I can't put my arm through it either as it just hangs off each shoulder into the middle of my chest. Which also means I can't swing it under my arm to switch to secondary. So none of the youtube or google research I have done has been helpful.

I don't doubt this is user error but could someone give me some tips on how to utilise these best.

thanks

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Re: correct way to mount / use V bungee sling

When switching to a pistol quickly, Id say don't let the rifle just hang.... keep your left hand on it to keep it under control.

Pull the rifle to your left, with your hand that's on the foregrip, keep it under control with that arm while you pull the pistol out with your right.
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bobfish Find out more about bobfish
    Working...
    X