Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which hi capa mags? TM vs WE vs Others....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hi capa mags? TM vs WE vs Others....

just playing around with an old we p14 hi capa trying to get the best out of it. Which brand of mags are best? Obviously TM are solid. Are the WE mags any good and are others such as prowin worth the extra money?

Re: Which hi capa mags? TM vs WE vs Others....

TM, simple as that.

You get the extra reliability for the cost you pay. Plus the Hi-Capa is the weakest of the WE designs.

'FireKnife'
    68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
    Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I've never seen the ProWins, but if they're built to the same quality as the V2 STANAGs they make the Hi-Capa magazines should be awesomely good.

That said, FireKnife's right - the WE HiCapa (and 1911, for that matter) are generally considered pretty awful. Your best bet may well be replacing the pistol, not the magazines.

Comment

I get higher fps using tm mags than with we mags... The we mag has a high flow valve. Think I get around 300 fps on mine using the zero one gas. Also have a look at the 9 ball gas routers I have just fitted some and they make a nice differece.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

i havent had an issue with WE capa mags at all.

For the price i think they are very good.

The 1911 mags are awful, but again, WE ones, not had an issue.

I find the TM ones give a better punch, but the we ones once the valve is lubed up properly and adjusted properly, punches just as well.

Routers are a must in any Capa/226 mag.

EDIT: Also the WE capa mags dont have high flow valves, thats the 1911's as they couldnt cycle the slide. The Capa ones have holes the same as the TM ones, just not as consistently neat, hence more varience in different mags.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJC Find out more about CJC
          Working...
          X