Army Armements Kimber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Armements Kimber?

I am a big lover of 1911 of any varient, i have owned i WA Kimber warrior but couldnt afford replacing and having spare mags.

I bought a TM MEU believing i could upgrade with the kit but really cant afford that.

My friend, knowing i really need a new pistol and want a kimber again, points me in the direction of a new Army Armements Kimber. Supposodly to be released on 10th april, i have seen this in two ACM shops so far.

Wondering if there is anyone who may be able to tell me will this be retailing in the UK and or could they help with ordering from abroad if they do not retail uk?

Cheers

Nivare

Re: Army Armements Kimber?

Could you PM me a linky please mate, Im interested in getting an AA 1911 varient myself, Iv heard quite good things about Army Armaments 1911s, also being compatable with TM helps with spares.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The army Armament is a nice gun but the fit of the slide is a bit loose. Very reliable though and cheap as chips. Certainly worth the money but there are better out there. Treat it as a good starter sidearm and go onto something better later.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I was asking about the same gun the other day. But I already have a TM 1911 so I feel I can't really justify getting another gun.... well not for few weeks at least

From what I heard ARMY make reasonably good stuff, and at the price it tends to be its very good.

Comment

the army glocks arnt much to talk about, the trigger mech wears very quickley, i have seen 3 or 4 with the same fault and all around 6 months old
          WANTED
          Mid cap mp5 mags
          s-arms m4 mags
          motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Does anyone know when this will be available in the UK?

Comment

Bump

Comment

its not sorry

Comment

THREAD REVIVAL

Ive had a look around and not much info on this, anyone got one by now? If so any info would be helpful, quite like to pick one up

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NivareGee Find out more about NivareGee
                  Working...
                  X