Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• molle back to fit molle vest

Afternoon All,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good small backpacks that can be attached to the back molle system of a vest/chestrig. I have a weekend game coming up and need the extra space without adding a hundred more pouches to my setup.

I was considering using an EMT pack, but it's just a little too small

Any ideas of suggestions would be great or if anybody is selling one in black or OD I could be interested

Cheers

Dan
    The clown has no penis

Re: molle back to fit molle vest

Warrior cargo pack or a Flyye MBSS big enough?

Comment

If I'm looking at the right ones on Google yes, Warrior one is far to expensive considering its not going to get used much. looks like a normal rucksack, I'm after one which I can attach to the molle on the back of the vest. Unless it can and the pics are doing it justice.
      The clown has no penis

Comment

Flyye mbss or cloned equivalent is what I've always used. I've had both, they are both the same, in fact the zips on my flyye one feel more likely to break than the cloned version that was significantly cheaper.

Comment

google TMC Map pack.

Comment

The Warrior cargo does fit onto molle as well as having straps. Two in one!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hef legend Been playing airsoft in and around Sussex for about 5 years, I'm quite into my sniping and enjoy having a decent skirmish Find out more about Hef legend
            Working...
            X