Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC KH416 Magazine

Hi Guys,

Im considering getting my hands on the VFC HK416 CQB, looks an awesome bit of kit, however i notice the magazines dont have the winding wheel and so need a tool, does anybody know if completely winding the mag will make it last until it runs out of bb's? Its really going to annoy me if mid game i have to rummage though my pocket with gloves on to find the tool and wind the mag with it, usually i just wind the wheel freely whenever i get a chance.

Thanks

Re: VFC KH416 Magazine

I'm sure the VFC supply their guns with mid caps... usually holding around 120bb's, so you will need a speed loader to insert bb's.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello, I own a VFC M27, came with a high cap. I also run a WE katana, on both hi and mid caps. TBH, the midcaps for the vfc need a little bit tape on the back magazine spine just to push the forward a bit. I also own six of the winding tool type. AWESOME MAGS, wind them up when fitted, and will last the whole mag. I have found if you pre wind them, they "unspool" when you stick them in the magwell. Not all the time, just some. I rate this mag better than the "flash mags".

Comment

hi guys,
        It comes with a 300rd hi cap and i will be buying an additional vfc hi cap, was just curious about the winding and if it would last the whole mag, thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

I use a VFC 416 as a primary, and own one of the high caps.

You are actually able to remove the baseplate of the magazine, which will expose a typical winding wheel mechanism. Obviously, you will be exposing the mechanism to the elements, but it is perfectly useable without the baseplate, and you can wind the mechanism with your finger, rather than using the pesky tool.

Hope that helps,

Six

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

perky416 Find out more about perky416
          Working...
          X