Where can i get a PDW Magazine???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get a PDW Magazine???

hey ive just purchased a GHK PDW V2 and its on its way but i have a problem. it comes with one magazine and lets face it. 1 gbb mag will not last a match. especially since i havnt got a secondary weapon. does anyone know where i can get a couple? or ones that are compatible with it?

Re: Where can i get a PDW Magazine???

It should take standard GHK Stanag magazines. The same mags that will be used on their new M4, failing that, it should also accept the GHK G5 magazines as well......I think?

Comment

Hey mate you may want to read the forum rules before posting (I assume you have not yet, perhaps wrongly) as no other retailers can be listed apart from Zero One airsoft on here, so unless they sell it you may be limited in the response you receive.

Also googling the magazine name and brand should some up with either information about it or even better a retailer that sells it as most people on the forum wont know off the top of their heads they would have to search anyway themselves to tell you. If not then you can try and pick one up on here by looking in the accessories for sale section or creating an accessories wanted thread for it, yourself.
      For sale:

-Splitting M4
      -MP5 Parts
      -MP7a1
      -M9 Magazine

Comment

i think m4 magazines are compatible but finding them seems to be a problem. especially a make that a make that will actually work with it. ive looked on several different sites but still cant seem to find anything

Comment

If I were you, and I'm not, but if I were.......I'd only use the GHK magazines in your PDW. I'm pretty certain the GHK G5 magazines will fit in the PDW and they are readily available in the UK.

Comment

i had completely forgotten about that rule. thanks for reminding me. but im more interested in a make that is compatible. but i have googled it and i keep getting mixed answers saying some fit well and others say they're a bit loose so im hoping someone will have first hand experience with what will actually fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by silasloki View Post
            If I were you, and I'm not, but if I were.......I'd only use the GHK magazines in your PDW. I'm pretty certain the GHK G5 magazines will fit in the PDW and they are readily available in the UK.
            i would preferably only use ghk mags but finding them i hell but ill keep looking.

- - - Updated - - -

i believe there was a small misunderstanding about the gun so i think i have figured out what i need now. thanks for the help.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bezz Find out more about bezz
            Working...
            X