G&g cm16 m4 mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&g cm16 m4 mods

Hey guys I have a G&G cm16 all I have done to it is upgrade the spring to fire 350fps want to proper kit it out any ideas on what I should do?????

Cheers

Re: G&g cm16 m4 mods

When you say "proper kit it out" what exactly do you mean, like internals or externals. Also what are you aiming for, high rof, range, accuracy. I would suggest a quick google search for v2 gearbox upgrades to give you a brief idea of where to start internally.

Comment

Orga 6.23mm barrel, madbull 3-in-1 hop unit, teflon tape around the barrel and anywhere to seal air, shs high torque motor, magpul ubr stock, AFG2, miad grip, speed tunable trigger, black talon spectre mosfet, shs 13:1 gears, 2x 9.9v li-fe batteries.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

its an M4, so literally anything...
        sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah ideally looking for higher rof and accurancy

Comment

Well then, pretty much the same as proto said above. But if I'm honest I prefer the lonex a1 over the shs high torque motor.

Comment

thanks guys, im gonna get ordering

Comment

I'd say install 13:1 gears, swiss cheese the piston and shim the gearbox
                Upcoming Games:
                None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Sell your CM16, and buy a Top Tech and then worry about upgrades at the moment you will just be spending a load of money to upgrade a plastic body rifle.
                  PTS RM4 ERG, ICS MX5 A5 (Tactical Light Handguard), WE SIG P226 E2, WE M1911 MEU, KWA Glock 17, Mauser L96

Comment

Thanks mojowill,

the reason i have the plastic body rifle is because i have a plate in my shoulder so i need something light but thanks for the advise, but for now i will stick to upgrading this one

Comment

Probably should have stated that? You can get some pretty light metal bodied rifles! Careful putting to much stress on the plastic body.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      PTS RM4 ERG, ICS MX5 A5 (Tactical Light Handguard), WE SIG P226 E2, WE M1911 MEU, KWA Glock 17, Mauser L96

Comment

lol yeah probs would have helped, just gonna stick to upgrading the motor at the moment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dannydan89 TEAM HEART BREAKERS & PISS TAKERS Find out more about Dannydan89
                        Working...
                        X