Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

KWA MP9 feeding problem need help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA MP9 feeding problem need help please!

HI
    I recently got a KWA MP9 in hand and bump into some feeding problem.

in semi auto the gun fires normally but in a few occasions the gun tends to dry fire and then double feeds a few times. while sometimes the power drops so dramatically, i didnt have a chrono but i can tell a normal shot can go through a carton box easily while 3 out of 10 shots cant.

in full auto mode the gun is only capable of firing few rounds then dry fires until the mag runs empty, then suddenly all bb drops out from the barrel or it turned into a shot gun where 10 bbs fly out at once.

I was thinking that the problem might be the bucking but it shouldnt be able to dry fire then shoot 10 rounds out, the nozzle can travel smoothly back and forward.

What is the problem? IS it a hop problem? nozzle crack? or an airseal problem which the gas cant go through the internals properly and gas spilling out making it less powerful to push the bb out? or something else

thanks
    There is nothing call enough...

Re: KWA MP9 feeding problem need help please!

The most common problem is the bolt, the springs that connect the nozzle have either become streched or bent etc, best look for a downgrade bolt that can be had for £40 from a certain retailer that sounds very familiar to a sport shop chain that closed a year ago or so, also check the hop rubber to make sure it hasn't swelled from oil absorption.

X-ray

Comment

I have ordered an evoII hop,after installation if it is still having the problem what can I do?

For the bolt I bought the gun with the cqb bolt. How cN I check whether the bolt is in good shape?

Comment

I have the ksc (virtually identical gun) and when I was running it on 144a (as advised by a tech) it would do exactly these symptoms.
        The bolt would cycle and clearly chamber the next round but not always fire the bb from that was already chambered.
        I switched to green gas and have had no problems since.

Comment

What gas are you using as well? I find that mine doesn't like to run on anything less than green gas - I use the WE stuff.

Also, when putting the first mag in, make sure you hold the bolt back, insert the mag, and then push the bolt forwards again... otherwise it doesn't line up properly and can lead to such issues..

Will

Comment

I'm using the nuprol 2.0 so gas wise shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shaun_ccxr Find out more about shaun_ccxr
            Working...
            X