Eotech Xps sight clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eotech Xps sight clone

Hi gents can anyone help me I brought a clone Xps sight last year and since then the sight has dimmed and now appears to work for a minute then go off even with new batteries. It does have trades but I'm now not bothered about them I'd just want a nice bright reliable sight that doesn't require a re-mortgage to buy. Can anyone point me to some good options??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Eotech Xps sight clone

Personally I've never had a problem with the cheap clones although some people always say that they are utter crap and to buy higher end clones or real deal, I tend to buy nice kit on a budget so go with the cheap clones

my advice, sell it on for a cheap price as spares, repairs and that it works on and off, you should get about £20 still for it, then buy another one, cheap as chips.

depends of your budget though as some clones that people say are really good are about £80-£100 but depends on if you want to go that much
    sigpic

Comment

Eotech Xps sight clone

I'm looking at a hurricane xps3 the build quality and holo effect is meant to be awesome but costs around £100-150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by gzuk1984; 12 June, 2014, 22:32.

Comment

Re: Eotech Xps sight clone

Could a solder joint gone bad. What are you like at soldering? Those things are dead simple to strip...

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gzuk1984 Find out more about gzuk1984
        Working...
        X