Z-tac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-tac

Hi all, been looking at the z-tac sordins and was wondering if anyone could recommend them. Keep in mind I want them for the looks, can anyone give me advice, don't really want to spend 200+ on msa ones.

Re: Z-tac

For looks, you can't argue with the price. That's about all that goes in they're favour unless your one of the 1:50 people that gets a working pair that stay working.
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Comment

Mine work really well. However, I cheated a little as I bought them secondhand, so saved a little but also knew they had been "tested" and worked. Plus, if they didn't I could get my money back...

Comment

I Run Z-Tac Comtac II's noise reduction and they're alright- the noise reduction is a little bit odd to begin with and tend to block lower level sounds such as Cocking a weapon or clicks and bumps, although that may just be mine. The fit is good for pretty much all head sizes, but I would recommend getting a Helmet ARC rail adapter set if you run a helmet such as replica OPS Cores etc!
        Additionally, the mic is actually pretty good, and the sound quality coming in is good too- keep in mind you'll have to get the appropriate PTT modules and a Radio with Plug adapter!

Good Luck!
        *Boop

Comment

Using the non mic sordin version and have been for a while, so far works flawlessly(for what it is). Sound isnt's as good as the real deal I assume but this does the trick for £££ paid.
          Had to drill a hole into the battery compartment though as it was impossible to get the batteries out(tight fit), beating them as per instructions would probably have broken them.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chicken and egg Find out more about chicken and egg
          Working...
          X