New to the whole thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the whole thing

Hey guys, my friends and I have taken the first steps to get in to airsoft. Looks like its going to be a great way to spend our spare time.

Anyway I will no doubt have many questions in the near future.

First one out of interest is does anyone know of the legality towards selling genuine Magazines for the SA80 rifle, I have 4 of the new style 45 round Emag's and 2 old style metal ones. These I found in the cupboard after a clear out ( I am Ex military and have been out for 1.5 years).
    I know its not illegal to have these as they are not considered a "working part". But i suppose in a way they are illegal because they were not handed in when doing my de-kit.

These mags would be great for a genuine collector, if not then ill hand them back in to my old depot.

Re: New to the whole thing

Legally, you can sell real mags. Pretty much every squaddie has gash kit they 'forget' to hand in. Mine was an Endor helmet and set of Barbour waterproofs (they were boxed up after a move, forgot I had them!). The other side of the argument is, it's stolen. Don't think you should worry too much though. Catterick market is full of gash kit someone once signed for, ha!

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

Re: New to the whole thing

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
      Legally, you can sell real mags. Pretty much every squaddie has gash kit they 'forget' to hand in. Mine was an Endor helmet and set of Barbour waterproofs (they were boxed up after a move, forgot I had them!). The other side of the argument is, it's stolen. Don't think you should worry too much though. Catterick market is full of gash kit someone once signed for, ha!

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!
      Thats what I though mate, shouldnt have then technically but not illegal to sell

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

frazpop Find out more about frazpop
      Working...
      X