Tanaka M500... worth the price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tanaka M500... worth the price?

I think it's decided then. Within 2-3 weeks, my gun will be gold I'll leave the revolver for now.

Comment

Good man! great choice..

now shall i get a gold slide for my HI capa and keep the frame black? hmmm :p

Comment

Frame would need to be silver, or get it to bare metal and polish it. Then thats pimpin' :D

Comment

Tis a possibility will see when i get a quote from them.

Anyway kodiak make sure you get pictures of your eagle when its finished.

Comment

thats epic, i want to gold plate my svd.
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

then add diamonds bulk up get a mask and a partner and your an army of two :D i like the gold tiger stripes magnum research do
              |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

Im pretty sure those gold tiger stripes were done by a member on the forum.

Comment

eh how?
                  |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

Dunno but there's been one quoted through pics of your guns thread just look at the last page.

Comment

I guess im wrong after doing some googling, a guy on here called rockdelta? i think did a paint job service and did a gold tiger stripe desert eagle.

Comment

I know there's a gold plated Tanaka ruger super blackhawk on a certain asia shop.

Comment

Yep that's the one, rockdelta.

Also you used to be able to buy gold 1911s (I think army)

Comment

the gold tiger deagle isnt like that im sure it was on the magnum webby, the stripes were like a subdued gold or whatever you like to call it anywho its looks snazzy

Comment

this is the one i meant i think you should have this, but it might be abit ott
                              http://www.magnumresearch.com/Expand...ductCode=TG-TS

edit: better pic here http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/d...em=DE50TG%2DTS

Comment

Yep that looks exactly the same rockdelta did, only difference is, he used paint, not as shiny but damn similar.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
                                Working...
                                X