Real Steel ACE stock on an AEG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Steel ACE stock on an AEG?

Hi, just wondering if a real steal ACE stock: http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/ac.../Ace_stock.gif

would fit on an AEG?

Alex
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Re: Real Steel ACE stock on an AEG?

I'm not sure if its real. However I imaging the stock just slides on to the same part of the receiver where the stock tube would slide on with a collapsing stock. (Sorry if that is confusing)

Maybe you take the butt plate off to put the screwdriver down the stock and tighten the stock on?

I hate all AEG's at the moment :L Spring rifles and Shottys are fine for me at the moment :L
    Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
    Tactical bed covers...
    Double or single?

Comment

Should work, I don't see why not. Although, I'm sure there are airsoft versions of it...

Comment

as i said before. NO it will not fit

RS armalite stocks have a large thread that screws into the reciever

they use stock tubes such as this:

they cant be fitted to AEGS.. PTW's and most GBB armalites will take RS stocks but a normal AEG wont.

if you can find a stock tube that is perfectly round and exactly the same dimentions as the tube the real version uses it may fit.
        Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

thats a yes btw
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

what brand is the stock tube used? if its a RS ACE?

Comment

ace metal is not that black and have there brand written all over them.

Comment

Not sure possibly clone

however they fit directly to the receiver like a normal full stock so you remove the stock tube anyway
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                    Not sure possibly clone

however they fit directly to the receiver like a normal full stock so you remove the stock tube anyway
                    ACE stocks require a extended AR-15 stock tube like i pictured above....

a RS ACE stock comes as a clamp on kit to the tube

Comment

i removed the stock tube on my rifle, the stock is fitted directly to the fitting tube that forms part of the rear of the receiver

looking back through messages mine is madbull

Comment

If you look at where the image is from then I reckon its a clone.

If not then I know there are AEG clone versions around.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                        Working...
                        X