Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best indoor sites in midlands? must be polarstar legal

hello all,

Right bought me new polarstar this week and im itching to use it!

My local site has a private function on this weekend so i have been looking at what other sites have something on ideally on sat.

The forecast is rain so wanna play indoors (as im a right pussy when it comes to getting my gear muddy lol) and needs to be p* legal as wanna use my new toy!

Even if there nothing this weekend let me know if what else is about as always looking to try new places and theirs not too many were you dont have to brave the elements around me that i know of, apart from RAF Honely of course,. HAS TO BE P* LEGAL THOUGH

- - - Updated - - -

Im in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire. Any sites within around an hr would be great

Re: Best indoor sites in midlands? must be polarstar legal

The Mall is obviously indoors (abandoned shopping Mall), and it allows P*

Comment

Oh really? I thought it was a first and only site? And heard they all banned p*s? Wanted to try there for ages as looks epic

Comment

It's a zed adventures site! They split up from f&o a while ago!

And they do allow p*s
        . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
        TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Oh sh*t! Game on then

Comment

I played at the Towers on their opening day, yes its an F&O Site however there were 1 or 2 polarstars being used there!
            sigpic
            [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
            * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

yes I have seen them being used at the towers and at Tachouse. both brill site.
              The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Oh I had it in my head that all the f&o sites had banned them? Think I read it on hear tbf. Is this not true or have they lifted it at some of there sites?

Comment

once of the guys who had one at The Tower go Chrono'd a couple of time though out the day. which is fair I guess
                  The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Sound good. I don't mind a chrono before each game if it means I get to use the star lol. Have no intention of pushing past the limit

Comment

I was scared I couldn't use my polarstar at certain skirmishes but since I've had it. I have not been turned away once. You made the right choice getting a polarstar there amazing bit of kit love mine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BigZee87 Find out more about BigZee87
                      Working...
                      X