Airsoft Gun Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Gun Shipping

Want to ship my airsoft gun to a technician to fix. What's the cheapest and alternatively whats the best courier to use on a job like this. Just want to know couriers that would actually allow posting of RIFs...

Re: Airsoft Gun Shipping

Ipostparcels

Comment

Thanks for that, any other couriers? that would cost around £8 to ship so a total of 16£. MyHermes also ship but for around a fiver, so to and back would only cost a tenner - do they allow guns?

- - - Updated - - -

Also under Ipostparcels terms and conditions it states they do not post replica, imitation or blank fire arms.. airsoft is a replica right?

Comment

Realistic imitation so yeah, cant go with them.

Parcelforce via the post office. They're obliged to carry anything legal to own and not dangerous to transport.

Just take a prohibited items list with you, most post offices don't know their arse from their elbow.
        Upcoming Games:
        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Mickydoos View Post
          Realistic imitation so yeah, cant go with them.

Parcelforce via the post office. They're obliged to carry anything legal to own and not dangerous to transport.

Just take a prohibited items list with you, most post offices don't know their arse from their elbow.
          ParcelFarce will cost alot more though. Cost me 26 quid next day to ship my RIF in its box.

Comment

Damn thats a LOT more.

What do you guys use? I just need my gun transported only around 15miles, would have done it myself but don't have the time

Comment

Originally posted by Jest3r View Post
              ParcelFarce will cost alot more though. Cost me 26 quid next day to ship my RIF in its box.
              Use the 48 hour service, its cheaper.

They're practically the only carrier that actually state they will take RIFs. It's either that or go with someone else knowing it wont be covered in the event of loss or damage.
              Upcoming Games:
              None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
              Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Parcel Force are THE ONLY courier which will knowingly carry and insure RIFs of the general public. Retailers might be able to use other couriers, but they have business accounts with them. My Hermes will destroy a RIF if they discover it, and if something goes wrong, you are stuffed.

Honestly, your moaning about spending £25 to send a RIF worth several hundred?!!?
                sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

trojanhorse Find out more about trojanhorse
                Working...
                X