I Need Your Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Your Help!

Bit of a wierd one this guys but anyway...

Im making a stencil for a college art project, of Gordon browns head on a Gorilla's body. The title of the piece is ironically "Guerrilla" and its basically supposed to symbolise how Brown is fighting almost alone in this election against the majority of the British public who i'm guessing who dont want him anymore.

Heres the image on photoshop so far...

Its not quite yet finished, and thats where i need help.

In the image so far, the gorilla is holding a stick. I want to replace that stick with an ak-47, so the idea of "Guerrilla" is reinforced. However i don't actually have an ak-47 to take pictures of, and google images has nothing taken at the right angle.

I basically need somebody with an ak-47 to take a picture of it, so that it would fit in with my piece. I need it to be lying flat horizontally, with the stock on the left hand side and barrel on the right. It needs to have the top of the gun ( i.e the side with the sights) facing the camera. Also if it was taken with a lightish background colour, that would make things very much easier.

I would really appreciate it if anybody could help me out, and if people aren't fully sure about my sort of instructions, please do give me a shout.

Cheers Guys!
    Jack
    Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Re: I Need Your Help!

I could get you one in the morning tomorrow... Too dark for pictures tonight... Sorry!

Comment

Yeah please mate, would be very much appreciated! I totally understand about the light. Cheers again.
      Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

Originally posted by kershmallow View Post
        It needs to have the top of the gun ( i.e the side with the sights) facing the camera.
        You mean the muzzle staring into the camera lens?

Comment

Originally posted by kershmallow View Post
          ...its basically supposed to symbolise how Brown is fighting almost alone in this election against the majority of the British public who i'm guessing who dont want him anymore.
          Actually 31% of the public do want him back :D

More to the point, due to the way our system is set up, this year you'll see the winner having less than 50%. Therefore, we are about to collectively elect a government a majority don't want in, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post

More to the point, due to the way our system is set up, this year you'll see the winner having less than 50%. Therefore, we are about to collectively elect a government a majority don't want in, lol.

FPTP always results with a winner who doesn't have 50% of 'the vote'.

And I think they've changed the system slightly this time round.
            Last edited by bravotwozero; 11 April, 2010, 23:10.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kershmallow Find out more about kershmallow
            Working...
            X