Co2 mags in green gas guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 mags in green gas guns?

I recently bought a WE hi cappa 5.1. After a few problems. (Slide lock stopped working. Now fixed.) I've just bought a co2 cartridge mag for it.(currently I'm useing green gas ) Having looked on various sites it would appear that co2 is more powerful. So will I need to upgrade any parts on my gun to cope with the power increase?

Re: Co2 mags in green gas guns?

upgrade your recoil spring, so that the gas has to work harder to push the slide back(using up some of the extra energy). This will (should) stop the arse end of your pistol blowing up.

you will also want a re-enforced loading nozzle, KJ works co2 pistols have one (coloured red) that might fit, as they are TM clones like WE (so far as i know).
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Thanks. I thought that was probably the thing to do. ( well the recoil spring at least
      .Didn't fancy watching the breach flying off over my shoulder.)

Comment

I would too recommend a higher strength loading nozzle, like you get in KJW guns. WEs are known for breaking their nozzles, and CO2 definitely won't help.

Comment

As I'm starting to learn with airsoft. For every plus there's a load of minuses.

Comment

I have a standard TM loading nozzle running with a WE CO2 for my G17, admittedly with a SAI metal slide. I find that on a chrono, my CO2 mag has a
            lower velocity than a WE Green Gas, but the CO2 is a lot snappier on the slide.

Comment

I've just ordered a Matrix Complete Power Upgrade Spring Set. It comes with a reinforced loading nozzle. Hopefully that should do the trick.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

R I P D Find out more about R I P D
              Working...
              X