M203 grenade launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M203 grenade launcher

I've been looking at a grenade launcher for a while now, I've never ever seen one in person or seen one used in person, are they decent or a waste of money?

Looking at this one

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6182

And getting a kings arms 140 round gas grenade,

Re: M203 grenade launcher

It's basically a big one shot shotgun. I personally actually find them fun. I have a ics 6 round revolving grenade launcher. In cqb it's mega good fun. You don't get massive range or power but its pretty intimidating doing room clearance with it. I say if you like it buy it. There's always some going second hand.

Hope this helps

Comment

I play CQB, I was thinking it would be fun haha

I was thinking of the practical side of having a dirty great grenade launcher attached too it aswel. Suppose there's only one way to find out

Comment

Without actually owning one, I imagine that they're a waste of money (hence my not owning one). However, you should look into the TAG innovations 40mm grenades...there's been some discussion about them recently in a thread about F&O's attempt at a grenade launcher, and I think the consensus reached at the end of that was that some of the grenades are legal. Definitely a more practical and realistic application of an airsoft grenade launcher.

Comment

An M203, or any other grenade launcher for that matter, is something pretty much every airsofter will own at some point and, having had a giggle with it a few times, will decide it's a heavy, cumbersome load of hassle and then, sell it on to the next person. Like GBB smg's, grenade launchers are an itch that airsofters just have to scratch!

Comment

M203s are great for clearing enclosed spaces, especially if the grenade is loaded with .12g BBs as they tend to spread much better than anything heavier.

Comment

I've got an M16 with an underslung M203 just because I've always thought they look cool, ever since watching Bravo Two Zero. I've only skirmished with it once and haven't used the 203 yet. It's heavy to lug about, mostly front heavy, and I didn't find many opportunities where I thought it was better to use the grenade than full auto. That said, I still think it looks awesome and glad I have it.
              The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

I have an M203 for my G&G TR16A3, But I can't mount it because it came with a Quick Detach Barrel mount which funnily enough, did not fit my guns barrel.
                Anyone have any ideas on how to mount it?

Also I find that grenade launchers are quite useful. You can use them for room clearing, like allready mentioned, or for taking out people behind cover or if you get a nerf rocket, stuff it down the barrel with an empty but gassed up grenade, and then use it like that. Allthough I really think you will only be allowed to use that method against in game vehicles if the scenario permits.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an M203 for my G&G TR16A3, But I can't mount it because it came with a Quick Detach Barrel mount which funnily enough, did not fit my guns barrel.
                Anyone have any ideas on how to mount it?

Also I find that grenade launchers are quite useful. You can use them for room clearing, like allready mentioned, or for taking out people behind cover or if you get a nerf rocket, stuff it down the barrel with an empty but gassed up grenade, and then use it like that. Allthough I really think you will only be allowed to use that method against in game vehicles if the scenario permits.
                Tactical Beard: Those of a lesser beard always give way to those of a greater beard as standard etiquette.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/images/smilies/hat48.gif

Comment

Love mine it's the short type, came with 3 types of attacthments to fit

image.jpg

sigpic
                  OHHH BEHAVE!!
                  GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
                  YEAH BABY YEAH

Comment

I have an EGLM for my scar h. If you can get past the weight factor this thing is incredible. I wouldn't bother with it in open spaces or woodland but for cqb/fibua it gives you a huge advantage for both attacking and defending. I would suggest carrying at least 2/3 shells. Some people just have the one, but once you've shot it you are just carrying around dead weight. I personally carry 4 200 round shells and reload them at the respawn also so I get plenty of use out of them. The intimidation factor is incredible and once one or two of the enemy have been showered at close range the rest of the team tend to get less brave.
                    Overall if you can handle the weight then use one!
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dan88 Find out more about Dan88
                    Working...
                    X