we hi-capa 5.1 dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we hi-capa 5.1 dragon

hi there yesterday my pistol as stated above stared to fire on full auto and i was woundering if the will harm the gun in anyway

Re: we hi-capa 5.1 dragon

Did you dissemble it before?

If you have, did you play around with the metal thongs in the safety grip in the middle of the frame? - If you did, this is what caused it to fire in full-auto. Possible for the WE hi-capa series, however I'm not entirely sure. Works with the TM hi-capa 4.3 though.

Comment

its never been disasebeld i took it into the garden it worked normaly and then all of a sudden it fired on full auto its not a bad thing thow

Comment

Not really a good could mean the sear on the hammer is worn down to much, and then full auto will put stress on the gun.

Comment

How much action did the pistol see? As in, how many rounds have you fired through it, abuse etc.

Comment

its been used once by me but when it got used it was raining all day it got droped so many times everyone seemed to want to shot at it aswell any way its up for sale for spares at the moment it still works but everythin wrong with it is listed it was second hand anyway

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X