Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag Pouch Size - Flyye Force Recon Vest with Pouch

Greetings everyone!
    I've recently been getting back into Airsoft after a rather long break. It's great to be back. Slowly been buying new clothes, weapons and equipment. Almost finished my new loadout, but had a quick query. Just wondering if anybody knew whether or not the Flyye Force Recon Vest with Pouch (found here:http://tinypic.com/r/296ix3m/8) had big enough mag pouches to accommodate the rather bulky HK 417 Mid-Caps?
    Would hate to fork out £150+ just to have to return it. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Re: Mag Pouch Size - Flyye Force Recon Vest with Pouch

Not 417 mags no.

Those are M4 mag pouches. 417 mags need their own pouches.

Comment

Yeah, I figured that would be the case. I've had M4 mag pouches in the past where they've fit various magazine types.
      Just came across some 'Single MOLLE Open Pouches' specifically for 417's
      Looks like I'll just order a couple and rearrange a few things on the rig. Cheers man

Comment

I've had the same problem. I was going to buy the multicam 417 open top pouches from UKTactical, but there was no option to add them to the shopping basket. When I rang them they told me they were out of stock and didn't know when they would have them back in, even though the website said in stock. I've ended up ordering Blue Force Gear pouches. There not the style I was after, but look to be the only thing I know will fit. I've seen a bunch of universal mag pouches about and was thinking of ordering some of that sort of thing, but didn't want to pay money and find even they didn't fit. There is a distinct lack of multicam 417 sized mag pouches around unfortunately.
        The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

Well I've recently ordered some Helikon Tex CPU's in ATACS AU as multicam just ain't my thing.
          Considering it's looking very difficult to get a hold of any 417 sized mag pouches that are the style I was after. I might just use some of the black universal pouches I have laying around. The black 417's on UKTactical look perfect so I think I'll keep an eye on them. I'm of course wanting the mag pouches to be easily accessible but still be a nice tight fit. Practicality is key.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RfnJamesParkes Find out more about RfnJamesParkes
          Working...
          X