G-Code Holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Code Holsters

I recently bought myself a G-Code OSH Holster for my Marui Glock.

Haven't seen too much about them on here, so I thought I'd give you guys my opinions and clear up a few things I was unsure about before I bought mine.

I bought the Glock 21 holster to fit the larger frame that Marui Glocks have. My Glock has a Guarder lower and PGC slide, but still needs the larger Glock 21 holster to accommodate it. I had seen differing opinions online before I bought it, but can definitively state that even with these upgrades, Marui Glocks need the larger Glock 21 holster in the same way as they do for SERPAs. I have a KJW Glock 19 that I have also tried in the holster, and that rattles around a bit and would probably fall out at some point.

The holster itself is made of thick kydex. It feels and looks very durable. The Glock feels rock solid in the holster with no rattling or movement at all.

The thumb release is excellent. Seems like it would be difficult to accidentally engage, but is easily done deliberately. The holster fits the pistol very well, so that even with the thumb switch released, the pistol would not easily fall out.

I bought the holster with the adjustable belt paddle. I really like the theory behind the RTI holster, which appears to sit a little lower on the hip and can easily be moved from a hip mount to another on a chest, dropleg or even one screwed into a vehicle. I think this is fantastic, but just not necessary for me as an airsofter, so decided against paying the extra for this.

All in all, I think this is a fantastic bit of kit. I far prefer it to the Blackhawk SERPA I used to use. It is simpler, feels and looks more solid (and, from a firearm safety point of view that is less applicable to the ******* *****, doesn't encourage you to press your finger in towards the trigger as your draw the pistol). If you're considering getting one of these, I would wholly recommend it.

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak212 Find out more about Kodiak212
Working...
X