Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Get the finishing touch on your "Operator" look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the finishing touch on your "Operator" look.

*Look like those photos of your leet operator heros*
    *Be anonymous all through your skirmish, even when you don't know you are being photographed or filmed*
    *Reasonably priced at £99*
    *Compatible with any eyepro!*

(No liability accepted for injury sustained through impeded vision)

Re: Get the finishing touch on your "Operator" look.

I'll take one. Does it come with a Ghost writer for my Bravo three zero novel?

Comment

Yes, but he has to wear a set too, so his typing may be erratic

Comment

I not after an erotic novel mate

Comment

Now that i've composed myself enough to make a comment...
          I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks it's daft when people use Microsoft paint to scribble out their eyes to
          A- hide their operator identity from the rest of the world
          B- hide the fact that they take fancy dress (and possibly themselves) a bit too seriously.
          Although i think i could do with a pair for my NAE 14 loadout...
          image.jpg

Comment

To be fair Tom, I do the above (something tells me that's the inspiration for this topic...) it's for one reason a one reason only. I like to keep airsoft and my real life separate.

Comment

So do i, for the reason that i get the piss ripped out of me from the other blokes on my boat, who admittedly have never played so they dont know what they're missing. But i dont feel the need to take selfies in my chest rig and then obscure my face. Dont get me wrong, i love the game partly because it is what you want to make it, i'm not hating on people who like to do stuff like that, or dress like nazis or even Judge Dredd. You just wouldnt catch me doing it is all.

Comment

Not to make this amusing thread serious. Its just down to what you said, most guys in the army hate (HATE) airsofting and not only take the piss but can make your life pretty hard, I've seen it done to others, so while I like to take pics in my gucci kit to indulge in my passion for airsoft and play dress up, I really don't want any of the repercussions I've seen with others, a shame but that's how it is

Comment

I understand that mate, but if you let people stop you doing what you love then the only person it makes a difference to is you, and not always for the better.
                  And do they hate airsoft as a game or because they see it as people who pretend to do what they do whilst making light of a very difficult and sometimes often traumatising lifestyle?
                  Of course we being insiders know that more often than not, most airsofters have the utmost respect for service personnel.

Comment

Yeah I totally agree mate, but that's how it is and I don't need the grief. Most just see it as walting. I've done my time in sandy places and had hard times, airsofting is an a escape, for me it's a buzz of a firefight with minimal rules and consequences. I just like a bit of internet personal security. I've yet to meet an airsofter who is a walt or didn't have the utmost respect for service personnel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Figjam Find out more about Figjam
                    Working...
                    X