Custom sniper rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom sniper rifle

I'm after a sniper rifle, but I don't want the run of the mill bolt action rifle,
    I want a semi auto rifle around 350fps, any more than 350fps and I get a 30 meter engagement rule,

I was just wondering what my possibilities were? M4 with longer barrel and ris with scope and bi pod?

Cheers

Re: Custom sniper rifle

TM M14 if AEG based, runs out of the box at 290fps but has the TM fairy dust inside, ridiculous range and accuracy, if the socom version then shorter if stay at the full length then it is a long rifle but sooooo much fun to use. Very easy to turn into semi only and also with stud adapter runs a bipod with it ad any scope if geting the rail mount, would advise to go for the G&P low version then holds the scope lower to the action........

but then again I am now biased lol

sigpic

Comment

Just been thinking,

Would it be worth turning my g&g m4 into a sniper type rifle? Then getting an mp5 as my CQB gun.

What would I need to turn mine into a mk12 type rifle?

Cheers

Comment

It will never be a sniper rifle, it will be nothing more than an M4 with a scope.

Comment

A 350fps sniper rifle and a 350fps m4 with a scope.

Can you tell me the differences and why the sniper will be better?

Cheers

Comment

Who said the sniper was better?

What your after is by no means unique, from what I can understand, you want more range from your rifle without going over the magical 350 FPS mark. Well, so does every other player out there. Why the need to lock it to semi auto? Under 350 you may as well retain the full auto function and just not select it. Just sort the hop unit, barrel and rubber quality, and use high quality, heavier weight BBs
            sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dan88 Find out more about Dan88
            Working...
            X