• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Combat machine gbb

Theres not a chance in hell that a G&G GBB kicks harder than the WE Scar

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralVirus View Post
      I bought one when they first come out, they we're only available in nylon but they're the exact same size as a version 2 gearbox so I put it in a 416 that I'd blown up long ago lol! It was shooting at about 315fps and as HuntR said the gearbox itself can't be upgraded but they use standard AEG barrels and hop rubbers, I put an over length madbull 6.03 tightbore and a silencer to hide it and a guarder hop rubber and it was shooting at about 360fps and laser straight! Everything external is exactly the same as they're AEG's ie three piece outer barrel etc. They have a pretty good kick too, slightly better than my we scar I'd say! I wouldn't say it was tournament spec by any means but as a plinker they're perfect, you'll pay twice as much for a we m4 and g&g are doing a top tech version now which I must admit I'm tempted to try out! I prefer the we, simply because the mags are mega money and they will fit the m4, PDW, sa80, scar, 416, x177 etc etc where you can't even use version 1 mags on a version 2 gun with G&G and the valve sticks out so far if your not careful you can tap it on the side of the mag well and dump half your gas before you get a mag in lol! Oh and one other thing, you can use a speed loader on the G&G but I haven't found one yet that works with we and that is a huge pain in the arse, especially if you have big old sausage fingers like mine lol. For me it really comes down to what you want it for?
      Never go full retard...

Comment

Originally posted by Burmaluke View Post
        Never go full retard...
        And here we see the retard at it's feeding grounds, filling up it's incredibly large stomach (compensates for the small brain) off Zeroin, the natural home of noobs who have bought orange gun shaped things from a fat man who then runs away when it breaks, Veterans of airsoft and getting sidetracked about things mid-thread! Annnnnnnndddd this guy. Yuup. That guy, no matter how hard he trys or how many times he blames Autocorrect, he never gets it right (Yo spiral, got nothing against ya, bit of banter)
        "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
        "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

Lol well this is going off a bit ha ... But thanks for the input ....
          Just so you know ... This wil be for a friend that he wants me to do a honey badger or something with but I have not worked with gas as I work all the time with electric. He will be raffleing it off after it's built.

Comment

I believe there is a current thread on honey badger builds, because they fire a unique round, they have a unique receiver, a unique barrel and a unique magazine. So all in all your just going to end up with an integrally suppressed M4, unless you spend ages with metal putty
            "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

Not a direct copy

Comment

Originally posted by Pheasant plucker View Post
                Not a direct copy
                what isn't?

Comment

Not looking to do a direct copy of the honey badger but simala ... And how much does a bod standered we m4 cqbr go for ??

Comment

£150 if you get lucky. They usually go for around £225 in used form, and could well come with a couple of extra mags

Comment

Oh ok

Comment

Had this for well over a year now started as a G&G gbbr raider till I made it into this, and I love it was my first step into the world of gbbr as I didn't want to spend £250+ on something that I might not like so I brought this from zeroone for £99 and spent about £80 on the rest,
                        Did some searching no interweb and found that the G&G and GHK system are very similar only a few thing differ but are nothing major

image.jpg

sigpic
                        OHHH BEHAVE!!
                        GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
                        YEAH BABY YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by dazzer106 View Post
                          Did some searching no interweb and found that the G&G and GHK system are very similar only a few thing differ but are nothing major
                          They ARE the same thing.

They are however both not worth bothering with, as G&G have stopped making them, because they themselves realised how crap they are. Save your pennies and get a GBBR, not a gas powered gearbox.
                          Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

a while back i was interested in getting into gbbr's but didn't want to pay out £3-400 only to find out it wasn't my thing so the combat machine was perfect.

I loved it, the only reason i sold it was i didn't like its plastic body - and im not sure if you can put a npas into it which is a bit of a deal breaker. So i sold it and went a got a WE M4 - imo the sound of the combat machine cocking leaver and firing was much more satisfying than the WE and tbh i have had all sorts of issues with the WE. Having said that i really o like it, even though i cant trust it enough to be the only rifle i take to a game.

Comment

This is a wired talk as lots hate it and lots like it ha ... So confused ... Bear in mine this will be a free give away

Comment

Originally posted by Pheasant plucker View Post
                                This is a wired talk as lots hate it and lots like it ha ... So confused ... Bear in mine this will be a free give away
                                Which will cost the same as its worth in parts to keep it running, I reiterate, do not bother.
                                Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pheasant plucker Find out more about Pheasant plucker
                                Working...
                                X