ar 15 wrench help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ar 15 wrench help

is anyone that is going to awa herts this weekend or lives in london (nw around harrow, edgeware, mill hill and further areas) have an AR-15 wrench in their procession? if so (probably for awa herts) could i borrow it in the morning or if anyone lives around me could i come round and use it:P i know its a really weird thing for a stranger to ask but could someone help a bro out
    many thanks

Re: ar 15 wrench help

Ironically, I have an AR-15 wrench, and am currently in Central London, unfortunately it's not! :/ Why don't you buy one? They're actually quite cheap. If you need it desperately, I'm sure you can find a gunsmith in your area, they might even be willing to give you a hand with whatever you're trying to do.

On a side note, having checked out that site you mentioned (I'd never heard of it before), it has the most hilarious innuendo on the homepage, lol.

Comment

Re: ar 15 wrench help

ahw well seeing that im 17 and dont have a job and blew all my cash on the custom gun and it wouldnt arrive in time i dont think it will help thanks fof the advice .
      and yes ive seen it :,)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

danielman Find out more about danielman
      Working...
      X