Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

MP7 Fast mags, HSGI Pistol taco fit for Desert eagle mags? (or size of mp7 mag pls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP7 Fast mags, HSGI Pistol taco fit for Desert eagle mags? (or size of mp7 mag pls)

Need something for my Desert eagle mags as carrying them in a bag is now annoying me.

I was looking at the MP7 Fast mags as they look rather wide, anyone know the internal dimensions of these? or if a deagle mag will fit, alternatively could someone give me the dimensions of a short mp7 mag.

Also anyone with an HSGI pistol taco pouch know how adjustable they are.

They are both fairly expensive to buy just on the off chance that they may fit if anyone could help.

Cheers

Re: MP7 Fast mags, HSGI Pistol taco fit for Desert eagle mags? (or size of mp7 mag pl

Will not fit. MP7 mags are narrower than DE mags.

They do fit into Flyye pistol mag pouches pretty easily, tight though.

Failing that buy some 1.5mm kydex, a heat gun and some rivets.

Comment

Re: MP7 Fast mags, HSGI Pistol taco fit for Desert eagle mags? (or size of mp7 mag pl

Pistol TACOs can adjust out a loooong way with that elastic cord, they come from the factory with quite a long 'tail' hanging underneath. I'm pretty sure I've seen people put 5-7 mags in them and although they're not quite the same dimensions they're probably about the same overall bulk.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
      Working...
      X