Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Customs issues with overseas shipping on parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs issues with overseas shipping on parts?

I managed to make the same mistake by opening up my G18 and breaking certain parts, I know a certain site that sells a custom upper half with no inner barrel. Just slide, nozzle etc but its overseas, will it be seized by customs? Its a WE Alum ATEI style Slide. Not sure what the rules would be on this occasion, Please help

Apologies if picture isn't allowed.

we g18c slide NML589 silver a.jpg
    sigpic

Re: Customs issues with overseas shipping on parts?

Some websites split rifles and pistols into 2 or more packages to avoid having to two tone it when selling to non registered players here in the UK.....and its lead to customs sometimes seizing packages that contain half a gun. You MAY have an issue with this. That's the only issue I can think of.

Comment

Ill only be receiving the upper half, its practically parts but i'm not sure if it going to classed as parts and dont worry. I do have a UKARA but it ran out on the 9th Just need to be defiantly sure about this because i really don't want this to be seized by customs. Thanks for the reply
      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have any info? I have used Google but i keep finding no info on parts or if certain parts are classed as RIF's Any information will help :D
        sigpic

Comment

I ordered a pgc g18 slide in black a month ago and a ra-tech brass outer barrel in the same package. No issues mate at all, I thought there might be because let's be fair, to the untrained eye it looks like real gun parts.

Comment

Safest to renew your ukara first. Otherwise you are rolling dice.

Comment

Its parts so should be fine Ive ordered slides before and had no problem.

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem worse case you will have to fill out a declaration form and fax it of to customs saying its parts for airsoft like I did when had issues with some spare mags for my glock

Comment

never once had an issue importing parts, unless it resembles a complete firearm it's not illegal to import.

Comment

just ask them to state the items as "toy parts and accessories"
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Much appreciate guys :D Thanks for the info, just hope i don't play around with it in the future.
                      sigpic

Comment

get them to ship it via ups, this company seems to understand the vcra! lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kriegshammer Find out more about Kriegshammer
                        Working...
                        X