Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What your favourite airsoft gun type that you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What your favourite airsoft gun type that you own?

While my ASG Sten MK2 is a giggle to play and does get brought out, I always take my GHK G5 with me to sites as my primary for very good reasons.

Comment

Practicality - My EBB 416 by G&G.

Fun - KWA MP9. If you can't hit them, they hide from the "BRAAAAAAP".
      sigpic
      "I are God, lol."

Comment

I love my shotguns, always great fun to challenge yourself by taking them out in a regular game when you know you'll be up against AEGs and other automatic guns with much more ammo and greater rates of fire. Makes you play very differently, frustrating at first, but it quickly becomes a lot of fun.

But that said, can't go wrong with the AEG. It's the foundation of the airsoft community for a reason. Gas rifles are becoming more and more popular, and for good reason, but it'll be a long time before I replace some of the my favourite AEGs for gas guns.
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

My favourite gun of all is my mac11 ,it's odd ,I barely do any modern airsoft these days and I'm no gbb fan boy ,pretty much all WW2 airsoft now but I just love my mac11, I guess its because it's just so compact but so intimidating ,not everybody's cup of tea I know and very little you can do to dress it up but such fun !

Comment

A famed WW2 airsofter, and your favourite gun is a mac ? , bloody hell, how strange is that, especially with all the custom stuff I've read from you, it just goes to show, an old favourite always holds a place..(great post)

- - - Updated - - -

Incidentally, my own favourite, is my recoil devgru HK416, closely followed my CQB recoil M4 Sopmod, but I have got a very soft spot, for my ICS M1 Garand and my S&S SMLE enfield, though, in truth, I never use either, but they're awfully nice to look at..
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Sweet GBBR is winning out!

Comment

Gbbr hands down.

Comment

Pistol every time, specifically TM HK45.

Nothing better than playing with a pistol, changes your game play completely and much more gratifying!

Comment

+1 pistols are awesome.

Comment

My VFC SCAR. That thing is a literal beast. It is dsg so basically It has the nicest EXTERNALS ( VFC ) and a custom GB, best of both worlds haha.

Comment

You missed out blow pipe.

Comment

My bolt action. No matter how many kills you get with it, every single bloody one is satisfying.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Pts rm4 is unreal easily the best gun I have owned. My other weapon is my G&G rk74n looks beautiful and is a beast too but the recoil on the rm4 is just so good.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

yayitsmike Find out more about yayitsmike
                            Working...
                            X